Buy Menzerna 9H Ceramic kit | 9H Ceramic kit |Menzerna 9H Ceramic|ALL BRANDS | Menzerna | Specialty Products
Menzerna 9H Ceramic kit
Ceramica is for aircraft, marine vessels and all types of land vehicles. Ceramica has the following properties and economical advantages:
- Bright, water clear film with high adhesion to substrates.
- Enhances color and depth of gloss.
- Very hard, durable and abrasion resistant.
- Chemically resistant to fuels and lubricants.
- Outstanding weather resistance tested by both artificial weather machines and actual exposure.
- Films continue to provide protection after several years of observation.
- Ceramica has been formulated to create a nonstick surface that reduces adhesion of insects, dirt and debris.
- Greatly reduces chalking and degradation from ultraviolet light and atmospheric oxygen as well as air and rain borne pollutants.
- Prevents wear and tear on paint and expensive decals.
Surface should be free of dirt, wax, oils, or any other foreign material. We suggest using new car solvent to remove any wax from the surface. Apply ceramic only to a cool dry surface out of direct sunlight and windy conditions. If the surface is "newer" then only a clay bar might be needed for surface preparation. If there are minor or light imperfections then a mild polish is suggested.
- (1) 100ml Pre-coat cleaner
- (2) 50ml 9H Hard coat ceramic
- (3) 100ml Maintenance Glaze coat
- (4) Applicator, spray trigger and microfiber cloth
- Now easy to use in a wide range of temps!
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- Extremely high Sio2 Quartz content
- Deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants .
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Apply a liberal amount of material to a clean dry white 100% cotton cloth. Coat an area of convenient size (approx. 2-3 sq. ft) and let material stand for 15-20 min. Buff with a clean, dry, 100% cotton cloth to high gloss. Re-wet applicator cloth every time you start a new area. Overlap slightly as each new section is done. Continue in this fashion until entire surface has been coated. We do recommend two applications to give you maximum durability, and ensure that any areas inadvertently missed are coated. The applied ceramic film will become chemically insoluble in twelve hours